Need support? We’re here to help!
Here’s how you can get support:
General Site Tips:
Editing your Profile
Didn’t find the answer you were after?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP!
Need a little extra help?
We’ve put together a list of support services to help you out if you need them.
- Beyondblue (Anxiety, Depression and Suicide Prevention) www.beyondblue.org.au 1300 224 636
- Kids Helpline (Anytime. Any Reason. Kids) www.kidshelpline.com.au 1800 551 800
- Lifeline Australia (Crisis Support and Suicide Prevention) www.lifeline.org.au 13 11 14
- Mensline Australia (Help, support, referrals and counselling services for men) www.menslineaus.org.au 1300 789 978
- 1800 RESPECT (National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service) www.1800respect.org.au 1800 737 732
- The Butterfly National Helpline (people affected by eating disorders or body image issues) butterfly.org.au 1800 334 673
- The Defence Family Helpline www.defence.gov.au/dco/defence-helpline.asp 1800 624 608
- Headspace (Wellbeing support for young people 15 – 25 or their families) headspace.com or headspace.org.au 1800 650 890
- Wire (Any Women, Any Issue, Victorian) wire.org.au 1300 134 130
- Blue Knot Foundation (Adult Survivors of Childhood Trauma) www.blueknot.org.au 1300 657 380
- National Disability Abuse and Neglect (Report abuse or neglect of people with a disability) 1800 880 052
- Qlife (LGBTI Community peer support) www.qlife.org.au 1800 184 527
- ReachOut Australia (Help young people through tough times) au.reachout.com
- The Gender Centre INC (Services for Transgender & Gender Diverse Community) (02) 95197599
- Safe Steps (Family Violence Response Centre) safesteps.org.au 1800 015 188
Housing Vic – Crisis & Emergency Accommodation
Phone: 1800 825 955 (free call) or (03) 9536 7777
Hours: 5 pm to 9 am, Monday to Friday and 24hours on weekends and public holidays
Victorian Emergency Accommodation/Homelessness Support Services
Link2home is the state-wide homelessness information and referral telephone service. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
For information, assessment or referral to homelessness services and support in NSW, call Link2home:
- Domestic Violence Line 1800 656 463
- Link2home Homelessness 1800 152 152
- Link2Home Veterans and Ex-Service 1800 326 989
- Child Protection Helpline 13 2111
New South Wales Emergency Accommodation/Homelessness Services
Search for a service that you or someone you know may need by location or by the type of support needed depending on your situation.
If you’re experiencing homelessness or are housed but at risk of homelessness—including experiencing domestic and family violence you can call:
- Homelessness Hotline: 1800 474 753
- DVConnect: 1800 811 811; Men’s line: 1800 600 636.
Queensland Emergency Accommodation/Homelessness Support Services
Crisis advice and accommodation
These services will assess your situation and work with you to find the best option to suit your needs.
- Homeless Connect SA (including families) phone 1800 003 308
- Domestic Violence and Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway phone 1300 782 200 or 1800 800 098
South Australia Homelessness Service Provider Directory
Department of Communities – Housing Connect
For more information contact housing contact 1800 800 588
Accommodation Referral List
Crisis Accommodation Darwin
NTCOSS – Northern Territory Council of Social Services Directory
Crisis Accommodation and Homelessness Services
For assistance to access emergency accommodation
Office hours: Homeless Advisory Service Telephone: 1800 065 892 or your local metropolitan or country Department for Child Protection and Family Support office.
- Crisis Care Telephone: (08) 9223 1111
- Country free call: 1800 199 008
Western Australian Service Directory
WA Housing Hub
Call human services on 1800 176 468 (free of charge) for more information
My Community Directory
Safe Shelter ACT