What can I do on my Dashboard?
Watch the video to get all the know-how!
Yes! And it’s really easy as well! Once you’ve logged in, go to your ‘Group Dashboard’. Select the Group that you wish to add the new user to, then click ‘Add New User’. Fill in the details and click submit. That’s all there is to it!
You’ll see a green success message at the top of the page, and your users “Welcome email”. All their login details will be automatically sent to them.
Just make sure to check your client’s email address before clicking submit. If their email address is incorrect, they won’t get their email.
Always ask yourself these questions before adding your client to Bounce Online. If your answer to all the questions is “Yes”, then your client is ready to dive into the program!
- Have you spoken to your client about Bounce Online?
- Are they happy to start the program?
- Have you let your client know about the weekly Coaching Sessions with our Bounce Coach, Linda?
- Does your client regularly attend appointments with you?
- Does your client have basic computer knowledge?
- Do they know their email address and how to log into their emails?
If you need to change the spelling of a clients name, or update their phone number inside the program, just send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org with all information of what you need to be changed, and we will take care of it from our end.
Unfortunately, our online system does not allow for the email address of an existing user to be changed once they are enrolled.
If your client has already started the program, the only way to change their email address Is to reset their account, which will delete any progress they have made.
If your client has not yet started the program, then you can simply delete them from the program (see instructions on how to delete a user below), and re-add them with their new email address.
We’ve made some awesome changes to the Dashboard, so now it’s easier than ever to remove a user from the program. Just follow these steps.
- Log into your account on thebounceprogram.com.
- Click on “Group Dashboard” at the top of the page.
- Select the Group that the user belongs to from the Group drop-down list.
- Click “Manage Users” and locate the name of the user you wish to remove.
- Click the “Remove” button next to their name.
- A pop-up notification will appear telling you if the user’s seat will be replaced in your account (We’ve listed the guidelines below for you). Then click “OK”.
- The user will then be removed from the program.
Make sure to pay special attention when you remove a user because it can’t be undone.
A simple set of rules determine if a user’s seat can be given back to you once the user is removed. We’ve listed them below for you.
- If the user has not started the program and their account is under 90 days old, the seat will automatically be replaced.
- If the user has not started the program and their account is over 90 days old, their seat will not be replaced.
- If the user has started the program, regardless of account age, their seat will not be replaced.
If you’re having trouble removing a user, or have some questions about Seat Replacement, just send us an email via email@example.com. We would be more than happy to help!
It’s very important that your user has their own unique email address that they don’t share with anyone else, as two users cannot have the same email address inside the program.
If your client doesn’t have their own email address, it’s really easy to make one for them. We’ve put some links below to help you create an email address for your user, using 2 of the most popular, reliable and free email clients.
How to make a Gmail email address
Absolutely! If you’d like to complete the program along with your client, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and request access.
Once your access has been approved, just click ‘Home’ at the top of the page and click the ‘Get Started’ button. Voila! You get to experience exactly what your clients do!
The remaining seats in your account are shown on your Group Dashboard. Just click the name of the Group you want to see the remaining seats for, and they will appear under the group name.
Great question! Just reach out to Bounce General Manager Kelly Mason, and she can help you tailor a package to your needs. Here are Kelly’s details: 0419 326 694 email@example.com
Yes, we do remove users from the program under particular circumstances:
- We will remove a user from the program if you ask us to do so or a user requests to be removed – we will always check with you first if your user has requested the removal.
- Depending on your agreement, we will automatically remove a user from the program if their account is over six months old and they have never started the program.
Didn’t find the answer you were after?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP!